Would You Like to Become a Contributing Blogger on PaidByTheMinute.com?
If you have an interest in writing or have always wanted to author your own blog entry, the perfect opportunity now awaits you. It’s easy to do and you can write about any category listed on our website (don’t see the one you want to write about? Send us a suggestion here).
How It Works:
•Submit your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
•If your entry is chosen we will notify you within 30 days and a deposit of $15 will be added to your PBTM account 15 days after it is published.
•If your entry is not selected, you will still be notified within 30 days and we agree to remove it from our system, unpublished.
- You must have a PBTM Verified Account.
- You do not need to have a listing to submit an entry.
- Your entry must be 1200 words or more.
- Must be on a topic not previously covered on PBTM
- All entries must be original content and submitted by original author (no exceptions).
- Entries must not have been previously published anywhere online or in print. Please do not resubmit content that you have already published on a personal website or your PBTM listing(s). All content will be checked and verified.
- $15 per published entry (payment is made directly to your PBTM account). Click here for payout info.
- Link to your personal listing of choice for more visibility (blogs help rank higher on search engines and will bring more traffic to your business).
- You establish yourself as an authority in your industry.
- Submissions do not guarantee approval
- Content subject to editing for clarity
- Must be in blog form on a specific PBTM category/topic and not an advertisement for your listing.
- Selected entries are the sole property of PaidByTheMinute.com and cannot be published elsewhere including online, television or printed publication.
- By submitting an entry you agree to these rules
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments feel free to send us an email.